Enjoy Private & Secure Web Browsing
Protect your online privacy and sensitive information from hackers, snoopers and ISPs with Hotspot Shield VPN
- Encrypts your network traffic
- Hides your IP address
- Enables you to browse anonymously
- Works on PC, Mac, iPhone/iPad & Android
Why You Should Use Hotspot Shield VPN When Browsing the Web
When browsing the Web at a public Wi-Fi hotspot like the coffee shop down your street, anyone on that network can eavesdrop on your online activities. And if you are at the office or at school, the people in the IT department can also eavesdrop on what you are doing online. As such, your Web browsing experience in public and work places are never private.
Wi-Fi connections in general are not secure. Using public Wi-Fi hotspots to connect to the Internet inevitably leaves you vulnerable to hackers and snoopers stealing your identity, your credit card information, and other sensitive data. Recent studies have also shown that most home Wi-Fi routers, even when protected by passwords, are also vulnerable to hacker attacks.
A personal VPN gives you the private and secure Web browsing experience you need when you are surfing the Web via Wi-Fi, irrespective of where you connect from.
Hotspot Shield VPN is the most trusted personal VPN solution with over 400 million downloads worldwide. It provides you with the following protection and benefits:
- It encrypts your data - When you use Hotspot Shield VPN to browse the Web, your network traffic becomes encrypted. Data passes through a secure connection tunnel between your computer and our servers around the world.
- It hides and secures your IP address - Every website you visit records your IP address and the details of your activities on the page. This may compromise your online security and internet privacy. Hotspot Shield hides your IP address from snoopers and blocks any possible security threats from reaching your computer.
- It protects your device against malware – Hotspot Shield VPN detects and blocks over 3.5 million malware websites before they can attack your device, be it a PC, a Mac, an iPhone/iPad device, or an Android device.