How to get a Finnish IP address
The easiest way to improve your digital privacy is to switch your IP address using a VPN. We’ll …
Channel 4’s biggest hit in over a decade, Humans is a new sci-fi dystopian drama that’s more human than ever. In the not-so-distant future, the new hot tech to have is a humanoid robot (called a synth in the show) to serve as a caregiver, housekeeper, and gopher—a TaskRabbit IRL. However, as history dictates, conscious beings tend to evolve, and as the show will have it, the robots start to exhibit sentient and human emotions and desire equal rights and treatment to humans. Sure it kind of sounds like the plot of iRobot, but it’s so much more! Where Humans excel is exploring the relationships between machine and human, and how the line blurs between machine and human as the synths adapt human characteristics.
Part iRobot, part Hunger Games, part Planet of the Apes—Humans has it all. Get lost in the dystopian future and the challenge and drama the people face coexisting with increasingly conscientious and evolving class of a completely new (and dare we say, superior?) species—the synths. If you were scared of AI already, this show will definitely give you the heebie jeebies!
5 episodes are already out in the UK on Channel 4. If you live in the US, you can either watch up to episode 3 on AMC, OR, get up to speed with our British companions by using Hotspot Shield’s UK Virtual Location to access Channel 4 online.
Channel 4 offers endless hours of entertainment, but it is only available in the UK. If you live outside the United Kingdom or are traveling outside the country, you can skirt around the content barrier by changing your virtual location. Follow these simple steps:
1) Turn on Hotspot Shield on your device. The Hotspot Shield app is available on Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. Click below to get your free download:
2) Upgrade to Hotspot Shield Elite version to have the UK option among your virtual locations and thus, be able to unblock UK geo-blocked content. With one Elite license, you will be able to protect up to 5 devices (iOS, Android, Mac and/or Windows), get access to multiple virtual locations (complete list available here) and benefit from an unlimited and unrestricted access to your favorite content. Click here to upgrade!
3) Inside the app, select “United Kingdom” as your virtual location.
4) Register for free to Channel 4 here. Make sure to use a UK post code, which you can easily find here.
5) The last step is to verify your email address and done! Now all you need to do is enjoy all it has to offer FOR FREE no matter where you are.
If you have difficulties using Hotspot Shield and need support or have questions, contact us via our help desk. We will be happy to help!