With the growing number of connected devices we have in our homes, one of the requests we hear most …
Recently, the three main telecom providers in Morocco (Maroc Telecom, Meditel and Inwi), blocked all apps that allow free mobile internet calls, such as Whatsapp, Skype, Viber and Facebook (all VoIP apps). As a result, people are no longer able to call their friends and family through these apps for free, and are forced to either make expensive calls over the phone or simply cut down their contact with loved ones. However, there is an easy, free solution for all users to get back on their normal routine without having to pay these telecom companies a cent more: Unlock these apps with Hotspot Shield.
What is Hotspot Shield?
Hotspot Shield is a free tool that helps you achieve three very useful goals:
- It helps you bypass any app or content blocks in your country, thus giving you full access to online content
- It protects you from any hackers and snoopers online
- It keeps your presence on the internet private and anonymous
With over 400 million downloads worldwide, it is one of the most trusted and popular apps of its kind in the market. By simply downloading it on your device and turning it on, you can immediately use Whatsapp, Viber and Skype in Morocco and start calling your loved ones again.
Step-by-step Guide to Accessing Your Favorite Apps
2) Turn on the Hotspot Shield on your device. Inside the app, “United States” will be chosen automatically as your virtual location.
3) Connect to Whatsapp, Skype, Viber, Facebook or any other blocked app and enjoy all they have to offer no matter where you are.
If you have difficulties using Hotspot Shield and need support or have questions, contact us via our help desk. We will be happy to help!