A VPN, or virtual private network, is an essential tool for online privacy and security. It helps keep …
Chances are your smartphone holds the secrets of your life. Chances are, too, that you’ve felt vulnerable when friends borrow your phone or even when you’ve misplaced your phone because your secrets weren’t protected. As respectful as you and your ‘friends’ may be, it’s hard to resist looking through someone’s mobile device when given the chance. Nobody tries to snoop around, but it’s just too easy to open up apps and read embarrassing emails or find scandalous Instagram follows. Because everyone has things they want to keep private, we have developed a simple and entertaining app for you to protect your most personal data on your Android phone: Privacy Wizard.
Privacy Wizard Features
Privacy Wizard lets you:
✔ Lock any apps on your device (Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Uber, Paypal, Drive)
✔ Use different covers (unknown caller, fingerprint touch ID, voice authentication, error message)
✔ Password protect your apps with either a 4-digit password or a unique pattern
✔ Have piece of mind when you hand over your phone to your kids or friends, knowing they won’t access your personal info
✔ Have fun while securing your most secret and private data
Just A Few Reasons Why People Use Privacy Wizard
In short, it keeps your phone private and safe from snoopers. Here are few examples:
- A curious girlfriend or boyfriend wants to check your text messages and call logs => Keep your personal messages and calls private.
- Parents want to snoop and check your social media pages => No longer worry about your parents seeing some interesting pics on Facebook.
- Kids can accidentally delete important files or mess up your phone settings when you let them play with it => Next time kids ask for your phone, just be the coolest person ever and let them use it with complete peace of mind.
- Friends may find your phone lying around and give into their curiosity => Let them, it will be entertaining to see how they react to the unknown caller cover.
- Co-workers can accidentally see private messages when you let them use your phone => When your colleagues ask if they can test how the email design looks in your phone, you won’t need to come up with a stupid excuse, never again.
- Strangers can get a hold of your phone and start looking at all your private apps, photos, text messages, and even get access to all your social media accounts => What if you forget your phone somewhere and someone starts buying stuff on Google Play or enjoying free rides on your Uber account?
You can avoid all this by protecting your most personal and sensitive apps with Privacy Wizard.
Getting Started with Privacy Wizard
- Download Privacy Wizard from the Google Play Store:
- Set your master password: When you launch the app for the first time, you’ll be prompted to set a password. You can choose a pattern or passcode to secure your apps. Make sure to choose a passcode or pattern that you will remember. If needed, write it down somewhere secure.
- Select the apps you want to protect and choose which covers you want to use.
- Voice Authentication – displays a fake voice security screen
- Unknown Caller – masks your app with a fake incoming call
- Fingerprint Touch ID – shows a fingerprint verification cover
- Error Message – displays an error message dialog
There is also a no-cover option if you only want to password protect your apps. Setting covers for each of your apps helps scare off snoopers. Each cover has its own secret action that the user must complete to bypass the screen. After bypassing the cover, the password screen is displayed, making it very difficult for intruders to unblock your covered apps.
Protect your privacy in a fun and secure way! Download Privacy Wizard now on your Android phone, and you’ll never have to worry about anyone accessing your private apps again.
Any question about Privacy Wizard? Visit the help center to find all the basic info to get you up and running!