As Seen In The New York Times, CNN, Fast Company, FOX, Wall Street Journal, and Business Week.
VPN technology enables users to send encrypted data over previously unencrypted networks. Besides providing private browsing and private computer communications, VPNs have a large number of other benefits as well.
Hotspot Shield is an award-winning VPN technology that facilitates private browsing, protects your personal data like credit card information, passwords & downloads, unblocks websites, hides your IP address, and much more.
Benefits of VPN
- A Virtual Private Network or VPN offers an enhanced level of security online. Whenever you connect to the internet through Hotspot Shield free VPN your data, including passwords, financial transactions and instant messages, is secured and encrypted. Therefore, all of your personal information is hidden from web spies.
- An effective VPN service like Hotspot Shield enables you to surf the internet in complete anonymity. Unlike other "hide IP" software and popular web proxy services, Hotspot Shield VPN enables you to access both websites and web applications anonymously.
- Hotspot Shield VPN is one of the best VPN services for unblocking websites and bypassing internet filters & firewalls. This is why VPNs are highly popular in countries where internet censorship is strong. Students and corporate employees also use Hotspot Shield free VPN to access Gmail, unblock Facebook, gaming websites and YouTube on their work or school computers.
- If you need an IP address from the United States, you can get oneby using a VPN service. In countries where location-based restrictions are in place, an IP address from another country can help access blocked or censored content.
- Hotspot Shield VPN is capable of detecting and blocking threats from over 3.5 million malware, phishing, and spam websites.
- Hotspot Shield has been downloaded by over 120 million people who trust us with their privacy, security and freedom of information over the internet.
So go ahead
Get behind the shield
Hotspot Shield runs on:
– Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 – Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
– Android 2.x and 4.x