We’re excited to inform you that Hotspot Shield is now part of Aura—a technology company on a mission …
Are you going on a trip soon? To avoid having a bad travel experience, there are certain travel security and web access issues you should be aware of and prepare for.
The following infographic highlights 6 travel security and web access issues that could ruin your trip. These include:
- Approximately 90% of WiFi networks at public hotspots such as cafes, hotels, and airports are not secure. Thus, connecting to the Internet via these unsecured WiFi networks leave you vulnerable to having your personal and private information stolen by hackers and cyber criminals.
- Access to certain websites and content is restricted or blocked in certain countries.
- Scammers may try various methods to scam you.
- Using public computers in hotel business centers or computer cafes creates security risks.
- Mobile data charges can be significant in some countries, especially in Japan and Switzerland.
- Data breach as a result of lost or stolen devices.
After going through the infographic below, you will find out the best methods to deal with these travel security and web access issues.
Share this Infographic On Your Site
Please include attribution to http://www.hotspotshield.com with this graphic.