While reports of identity theft have fluctuated year to year, it continues to be a major concern citizens need to be …
Netflix’s diverse selection of original features offers something intriguing for any taste. If you’re itching for a new show to watch, you’ll have several options to choose from in June. Check out these new shows from anywhere in the world with an unrestricted connection. The right VPN service will let you watch Netflix even from outside the United States.
“Sense8” – Try a New Sci-Fi Experience
“Sense8” is a clever play on the word sensate, which describes the dynamic between the eight main characters in this new Netflix drama. Linked empathically and telepathically, these strangers share their emotions, skills, and knowledge though they’re located around the world. This mind-blowing sci-fi drama is from J. Michael Straczynski, the creator of “Babylon 5.”
The show debuts on Netflix June 5 with 12 episodes.
What Happened, Miss Simone – A Legendary Documentary
Nina Simone was an American music icon for more than four decades. She left a stunning legacy of powerful music after her death on April 21, 2003. Known as the ‘High Priestess of Soul,’ Simone’s story is one that needs to be told.
“What Happened, Miss Simone” is a documentary about the musician and civil rights activist, featuring concert footage, letters, and interviews with friends and family. Created by Liz Garbus, this Netflix original documentary movie is a must-see for anyone who wants a deeper look into this African-American icon’s life.
The documentary is available on Netflix June 26.
“Orange is the New Black” – Back Behind Bars
The first two seasons of “Orange is the New Black” earned a massive following for this fascinating drama. Though the show began with a focus on Piper Chapman’s stint in a women’s prison, it has expanded to include the fascinating back stories of a diverse collection of characters.
Season Three promises more excitement, though it’s rumored to be a more light-hearted take on the prison scene than the gritty Season Two offerings. Full of witty banter with a focus on faith and motherhood in this new season, the upcoming release gives fans plenty to look forward to.
The new season of “Orange is the New Black” is now available!
Step-by-Step Guide to Access Netflix US from Any Country
Ready to get started using Hotspot Shield to watch your favorite TV shows and movies on Netflix US? Follow these simple steps.
1) Turn on Hotspot Shield on your device. The Hotspot Shield app is available on desktop for Windows and Mac, as well as on mobile devices (iOS, Android). Click below to get your free download:
2) Click here to upgrade to Hotspot Shield Elite version to get unlimited & unrestricted access to your favorite content. With Elite, benefit also from an Ad-free browsing experience, protect up to 5 devices simultaneously and get access to multiple virtual locations (complete list available here). Learn more about the difference of Elite and Free modes of Hotspot Shield by visiting this resource.
3) Sign in to your Hotspot Shield Elite account, turn “on” the protection and select “US” in the virtual locations menu.
4) Now, you’re connected to the Internet virtually from the “United States”. You may visit whatismyipaddress.com to check that you have a new IP address and your location is where you want it to be! We recommend to clear your browser’s cookies prior to checking your IP address.
5) Connect to Netflix and let the entertainment begin.
Though some Netflix content is designed for only US subscribers, using Hotspot Shield VPN service will easily remedy the problem. Just turn on the app and select the proper virtual location to access your favorites shows while you’re abroad. Use a server in the United States and you’ll be watching your favorite Netflix shows all summer.
If you have difficulties using Hotspot Shield and need support or have questions, contact us via our help desk. We will be happy to help!